ನಿರ್ದೇಶಕರು : ಡಾ. ಪರಮೇಶ್ವರ್ ವಿ. ಪಂಡಿತ್, ಪ್ರಾಧ್ಯಾಪಕರು,
In pursuance of the National Action plan of NAAC for performance evaluation, assessment, accreditation and quality upgradation of institutions of higher education, the IQAC was established in the year 2003. As per the spirit of NAAC guidelines the IQAC has been striving for internalization and institutionalization of quality enhancement. It is working as a facilitative and participative voluntary system of the University. The IQAC has set itself the objectives shown below:
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Monitoring the relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- The credibility of evaluation procedures.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of support structures and services.
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institutions.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of workshops and seminars on quality related themes and promotion of Quality Circles.
- Documentation of various programmes /activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality related activities.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
Tel: 080 22961763
The IQAC is guided by the following Advisory Committee
|1.||The Hon’ble, Vice-Chancellor, Bangalore University, Bangalore||Chairman|
|2.||The Registrar, Bangalore University, Bangalore||Member|
|3.||The Registrar (Evaluation), Bangalore University, Bangalore||Member|
|4.||The Finance Officer, Bangalore University, Bangalore||Member|
|5.||The Director, Planning Monitoring and Evaluation Board, BUB||Member|
|6.||Prof. Y. Narayana Chetty, Dept. of Sociology, BUB||Member|
|7.||Prof. C. Nagabhushana, Prof. of Kannada, Director, P. G. Centre, Kolar||Member|
|8.||Prof. M. Jamuna, Dept. of History, BUB||Member|
|9.||Dean, Faculty of Education, BUB||Member|
|10.||Dean, Faculty of Commerce, BUB||Member|
|11.||Dean, Faculty of Science, BUB||Member|
|12.||Dean, Faculty of Law, BUB||Member|
|13.||Dean, Faculty of Arts, BUB||Member|
|14.||Dean, Faculty of Engineering||Member|
|15.||Prof. Siddalingaiah, Centre for Kannada Studies, BUB||Member|
|16.||Prof. Sharath Ananthamurthy, Dept. of Physics, BUB||Member|
|17.||Prof. A. S. Rayamane, Dept. of Geography, BUB||Member|
|18.||Prof. H. P. Puttaraju, Dept. of Biological Sciences, BUB||Member|
|19.||Prof. Ramachandra Gowda M, Dept. of Commerce, BUB||Member|
|20.||Prof. Venugopal K Rajuk, Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, UVCE, BUB||Member|
|21.||Dr. B. K. Ravi, Dept. of Communication, BUB||Member|
|22.||Prof. S. K. Sarangi, Dept.of Biotechnology/Microbiology, BUB||Member|
|23.||Dr. Jyothi Balakrishnan, Dept. of Electronic Science, BUB||Member|
|24.||Prof. Gangadhar, Member of the Syndicate||Member|
|25.||The President, Federation of Karnataka Chamber of Commerce & Industry, K. G. Road, Bangalore -09||External Member|
|26.||Dr. Rajiv Gowda, Indian Institute of Management, Bannergatta Road, Bilekahalli, B’lore – 76||External Member|
|27.||Prof. B. C. Prabhakar, Dept. of Geology & Director, IQAC, BUB||Member Secretary|